Last update: 25.05.2018
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small files, saved and stored on your PC, tablet or smartphone when you visit various websites. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, cookie’s lifetime (i.e. its duration) and randomly generated, unique number used to identify the browser performing the connection with the website.
1.The administrator of www.nano-games.com website is Nano Games sp. z o.o. with its offices in 101 Gromadzka St, Krakow (30-719).
3. Cookies are not used to identify the user and user’s identity is not determined on their basis.
4. Cookies are used to:
- adjust the website content to the user’s preference and optimize website use. In particular they allow to identify the website user’s device and appropriately display a website adjusted to their individual needs
- make statistics facilitating to understand, how the website users use the sites, which in turn makes it possible to improve their structure and contents,
- maintain the website user’s session (upon login), so the user does not need to enter login and password on each website’s subsite,
- provide the users with promotional content more adjusted to their interests.
5. Within nano-games.com website we can use the following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website,
- cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect authentication abuse within the website,
- cookies enabling collecting information about methods of the website’s sites usage,
- “functional” cookies enabling to “memorize” the settings chosen by the user and to personalize the user’s interface, e.g. in respect of chosen language or region, the user comes from, font size, site appearance, etc.,
- “promotional” cookies enabling to provide the users with promotional content more adjusted to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing the websites (the Internet browser) allows by default to store cookies in the user’s device. The website users can at any time change the cookie settings. Such settings can in particular be changed to block the automatic cookie handling in the Internet browser settings or to inform each time they are placed in the website user’s device. Detailed information about possibility and methods of cookie handling are available in the software (Internet browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be placed in the user’s device, thus we will store the information in the user’s device and gain access to such information.
7. At any time, there is possible such a configuration of the Internet browser that disables storage of cookies in the user’s device. Disabling cookie use can hinder the usage of some of the services within our websites, in particular those requiring login. Disabling cookies does not, however, make it impossible to read or watch contents displayed on the nano-games.com website, apart from those requiring login.
8. Cookies can be placed in the nano-games.com website user’s device and then used by advertisers cooperating with the website, research companies and multimedia app providers.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
Beneath, we show how to change the Internet browser cookie use settings:
The administrator informs that he uses the following technologies tracking the actions taken by users within the website:
- Google Analitycs tracking code (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. with offices in the USA) – to analyze the website statistics (general and anonymous statistical data).
The administrator informs that Press Kit is provided via WeTransfer platform. To use Press Kit and download files provided there, it is necessary to accept WeTransfer Terms of Service, to be found at nano-games.com. The administrator shall not be liable for using WeTransfer platform by the user and for the content of WeTransfer Terms of Service which shall be accepted by the user.